Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie guild anyone?

Options
  • 08-02-2006 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

we were talking about a boards guild in sunzz's thread but it was kinda all over the place.

we should create a guild on a server for all of us, so we can all have an alt or even a main on that server, instead of all playing on different servers.

we were looking at xavius the new server. But it's already overpopulated and there are 100+ queues everytime you try to log in.

I vote for a server called Ahn'Qiraj. It is a newish PvP server, low pings and there are only about 10 lvl60's on it which gives you a chance to become one of the more well known players.

We were looking at maybe a horde guild?

If you're up for it, let us know here and we can sort it out ofr later on.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Mm, been there done that, wouldn't have had enough for end game raiding if we had kept with a boards only guild. GL with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

already a boards guild.

well there was, now known as metamorphisis (sp?) on bladefist.

and there is no chance of any of those starting over.
    game has been out for a while and most people already have well established characters.

as for starting on a empty server, think about it.

only 10 level 60's, no endgame guilds = no pve progression, which is basically what players play for atm since pvp rewards are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

aye, ~ 20 or so Boards.ie people went to Bladefist as horde. Most of us still there in Metamorphosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

There was dudes too Cal, bloody alliance ;)

Oh and 100+ queues? Rofl, that's nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Caliden wrote:
    already a boards guild.

well there was, now known as metamorphisis (sp?) on bladefist.

and there is no chance of any of those starting over.
    game has been out for a while and most people already have well established characters.

as for starting on a empty server, think about it.

only 10 level 60's, no endgame guilds = no pve progression, which is basically what players play for atm since pvp rewards are crap.

i'm sure by the time lvl60 came along for any of us, there would be more then 10 lvl60's on the server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The new server is NOT overpopulated. The reason there is a queue is because blizzard lower the realm cap so that lowbie areas arent overcrowded for the first few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Save it Dustaz, we tried to explain that to him 3 times in the other thread. I'm afraid its just a case of Bartonitis :(

On topic, I'm level 8 Undead Priest by the name of Neeka, on Xavius.

Ivan wrote:
    Save it Dustaz, we tried to explain that to him 3 times in the other thread. I'm afraid its just a case of Bartonitis :(

On topic, I'm level 8 Undead Priest by the name of Neeka, on Xavius.

Harsh.... I don't see anything about the ralm cap on that other post.

I'm sorry, I'm getting a horrible sense of deja vú here...

Ivan wrote:
    I'm sorry, I'm getting a horrible sense of deja vú here...

I wish you would just shut up. Leave me alone for christs sake. You're on the server that the guy suggested. Great. See you there later.

• Advertisement

I wish you would just shut up. Leave me alone for christs sake. You're on the server that the guy suggested. Great. See you there later.
    And I wish you would read what other people have written before jumping to your own conclusions, however we cant always get what we want, can we?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

lvl10 undead mage called Aimless on Xavius. although i dont play him much...

Ok myself and Ivan were on there for a while yesterday. I think he got to lvl12 or 13, I eventually made it to lvl10 so i have my Voidewalker. Ivan is a priest.

So are we gonna get some people to come onto this server so we can make a guild?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sorry guys, they re-opened all the realms last night, so I jumped into my brother's realm with a new character, to join his guild :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

LFG Hogger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I'm back on bronzebeard again, In my mates guild.

The queue's on xavius are brutal tried it again last night waited for 6 mins got a pain in the ass waiting switched over to bronzebeard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Barton can you stop posting erroneous SHI*E every 5 minutes please.

Lol mac 6 min wait, someone is rather impatient, as dustaz said it's like this for every new realm in a week or so there won't be any queues.

I’m on the server. Level 12 orc shammy "uyet" if anyone wants to add me anyone bar Barton that is
    :o

Advertisement