Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

back again!!!!

Options
  • 08-02-2006 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

hello one and all sorry ive been away my computer decided not to work anymore so i invested in a laptop yay:) it arrived yesterday!! college is horrible to busy for my liking not enough drinking being done! so how is everyone? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Congratulations on your new compu-thingy. My all your interactions be metal-esque. Metaline. Metal-icious. Ahh bugger....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Its Metalish!!!

Hurrraaaaahhhh!!!!

We're nearly a family again........*

*without the fighting and the yelling and the 'that's MY cup' and the 'where were you til this hour' and the 'who left the iron plugged in' and the...........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Hey Metalish,

Good to see ya back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

aye its good to be back miss the old crew!!! we must have a p(h)ub crawl again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Advertisement