Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

how to take the cover off a 6310i

• 08-02-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

howe is it i thought its eaily removed but i thought wrong any ideas lads?
    thanks very much in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

place 1 thumb at the bottom (where flat silver part is) push down then up towards the top,
    your other thumb should be up the top, pushing up too

dont use a pen or screw driver, cause you could be charged for a new one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

That is not correct Debbio69, you need a T6 Torx screwdriver to undo the screws after removing the battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 worzel

jrey1981 wrote:
    That is not correct Debbio69, you need a T6 Torx screwdriver to undo the screws after removing the battery.
    thats true jrey,its not as easy as that debbi,i have a 6310i for sale and will pm you and let you know how to remove the cover,ive done it before and it can be tricky
    Best of luck with it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Its difficult to remove the cover, as said you will need a T6 screwdriver to remove all of the screws. Even then you will have to be ever so careful not to break it. I had to pry it open after all the screws were removed, but again be very careful as its sealed very tight at the top part (near the infra-red cover)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

apologies, the line read ''how to take off the cover''
    he didnt specify which cover thats why i thought it was the battery door

• Advertisement
Advertisement