Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Reasonably priced phone with best camera function

• 08-02-2006 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Personally best I have found so-far is the V800, anyone know of any better?

b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sagem myx6-2 with 1.3MP camera - 149 new.

I don't think there are any prepay phones cheaper or even equal to that with a 1.3 mp camera.

To give you any real recommendations we'd need to know what you deem "reasonable." There are absolutely loads of decent camera phones floating around at the moment but they vary in price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 georgiegray

the motorola V360 from O2 is only €109 and has a 4xzoom and is really neat, i bought 2 it also has voice integration etc

the motorola V360 from O2 is only €109 and has a 4xzoom and is really neat, i bought 2 it also has voice integration etc

It's only a vga camera though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Camera on the 7610 is pretty good

woody wrote:
    Camera on the 7610 is pretty good

Still only 1 megapixel though, and they don't sell it anymore....tis a lovely phone though, lovely look to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

HavoK wrote:
    Sagem myx6-2 with 1.3MP camera - 149 new.

Have to agree with Havok here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Pythia wrote:
    Have to agree with Havok here.

What phone comapny do you work for ;)

Advertisement