Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about this as a leaving letter!!!

Options
  • 08-02-2006 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Read this ,the fella was fired on Monday and this is his farewell email.............brilliant!!

This is actually real!! Check the date below

Sent: 06 February 2006 13:42
    Subject: My last farewell....(please forward to anyone I forgot as had to write this fast)

Wellety Wellety Wellety,

Its all over I'm afraid my friends.
    I've been workin here 2 and a half years and well its been work.

Lets be honest it sucks working here and the only tollerable thing has been knowing that you guys all hate it too.

Was just asked if I'll miss working here and anybody who knows me will know straight off that of course I wont, but I
    will miss knowing most of you guys on a regular basis.

I've had some great experiences while working here(most of them in the 6th floor handicapped toilets with an oul pal who used to work in agent support, no ones ever up there after 4pm its great). Other great experiences include going home at 5 or getting pissed with all you guys after work.

The reasons that I am leaving is because of two things:
    Thing the 1st: I missed a load of days last year and when I missed one this year I gave her the ammo she needed(for a reference to who 'Her' is see Thing the 2nd)

Thing the 2nd: Cant rememeber if its C then star star then T or C then star then UNT for it to send, eitherways the second reason is . She wanted me gone from the team because "My absences were effecting the team" and now for some reason some idiot put her in a place where she can pursue people who have lives as she doesn't. Anywho, in the long run I've been talking about quitting for ages and now its done. (I was offered post-paid to stay, I believe it was Cartman who said 'Suck my Balls')

So to all of you who I will really miss(some of u I wont but I doubt u care either so we're all winners), its been a pleasure but as I wont be doing a goodbye for drinks night I hope I'll see you around soon.

Just remember guys its only a job and people like <snip company> and are number people who'll never be any more than just that, this is all they've got, don't let it be all you've just got.

I love you all….well most of you.

if your interested to see what I'm doing at any stage.

(contact numbers underneath along with new email if you wanna stay in touch)

Regards

Comments

Advertisement