Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Hardcore

Options
  • 08-02-2006 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Reccomend some happy hardcore to me. Know nothing about the genre (artists etc) other than the 'general sound' and want to listen to some of the cream of the crop to get a taste.

Preferably stuff with voice samples in it to keep me from switching off too quick.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

Get Gatecrasher Classics volume 2. Thats all to be said on the matter

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

just get a happy hardcore titled album, great stuff altoghter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hard to go wrong with a Bonkers compo, especially the Sharkey mixes...not listened to HHC in ages...beats the living crap out of hard house though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Wertz wrote:
    Hard to go wrong with a Bonkers compo, especially the Sharkey mixes...not listened to HHC in ages...beats the living crap out of hard house though
    What kind of hard house have you been listening to? Andy Whitby???:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I mean that Lisa Lashes, Nick Sentience, euphoria-type boom boom boom crap...at least HHC doesn't take itself so damn seriously...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Death to chipmunk vocals!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Oldskool Hardcore 90 - 94 them be the best 'ardcore years, its just kiddies fairground music nowadays...! :mad: Used to be so sweet, i love breakbeats, what can i say...

Advertisement