Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Breeders in Ireland - Ragdolls

• 08-02-2006 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,
    I am looking for a list of cat breeders in Ireland. I am especially interested in purchasing a Ragdoll cat. I've been searching the web and can't seem to find any information in Ireland as yet so all help would be greatly appreciated. A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭nearly

I suppose this is a really old post... just wondering if you ever found a Ragdoll breeder in Ireland, or Northern Ireland?

Thanks for any information!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

I'm looking for a Havana Brown

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

As far as i know you wontfind a breeder for either breed in the republic.
    It is possible there is a breeder of raggies in the north, i have seen the odd one at shows, never seen one in the republic shows.
    Wales seems to be the nearest where you will get a breeder for havana. again i have never seen one at any shows.
    I have searched the gaoverning council in Ireland and uk. However you might find breeders registered with TICA or FIFE. worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 catnap

there are no ragdoll breeders in ireland, however i intend on being the first registered breeder of raggies, and will have kittens available to select homes, keep an eye on www.sabcci website in 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Excellent. I'm always thrilled to see new breeds arrive in ireland. We have an unusual breed but we just show him. Have u got some rag dolls already?
    catnap wrote: »
    there are no ragdoll breeders in ireland, however i intend on being the first registered breeder of raggies, and will have kittens available to select homes, keep an eye on www.sabcci website in 2009

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 catnap

hi themadhouse, i have 5 ragdolls so far, i will show two of them at the cork cat club cat show in december, what breed do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ollie182

catnap wrote: »
    hi themadhouse, i have 5 ragdolls so far, i will show two of them at the cork cat club cat show in december, what breed do you have?

Catnap, do you know where I might find a ragdoll? I know this post is so old!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

http://www.poppylovecork.com/

Ragdoll Breeder Cork! She's a breeder down the road from me. She's a great responsible breeder. So her cats are very healthy. They have also won tonnes of awards all over europe. i think she's won nearly every competition in Europe between one point or another....

just be advised....they shed everywhere so get them used to being brushed from a young age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

http://www.allurafeline.com/

This breeder is in Cork too. I've seen her cats and they're amazing. And she's a very responsible breeder, she rehomes to indoor homes only aswell I think.

Advertisement