Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticket for Rag Trip

Options
  • 08-02-2006 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Anyone have a spare ticket for the rag trip or know of someone who is selling one or not going anymore?

Just drop me a pm if you do.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'll give you mine at cost price...

only joking. no i won't.

:D

(i don't have a ticket)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

No wonder you have over 2000 posts......

Thanks but I found a spare ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh the joys of being in college at 8 that morning.

it's sucks the way it sold out so soon really, bearing anyone in my year is going.

one lad was saying you should be able to pick up a ticket on the day from someone who can't make it or whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

shoutman wrote:
    No wonder you have over 2000 posts......

Thanks but I found a spare ticket.

says mr. 600+ within 1 year :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i was in kevin st with the cleaners at 7.45 lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

were you one of the first to queue up? as i was there around 8:10 and there were three people there and just went to the snackery to watch tv while waiting.

came back down at 8:30 and the queue was back to the ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

yep, i was the first one!
    I even have tickets nubers 1 and 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

im annoyed i wont get to steward on this rag trip.

alan mac and his team is great at organising this event and it was fantasmic stewarding a bus last year.

piece of poo job.

why i autta!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Down with the stewards!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

does anybody know where we are going

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The whole point is that it's a mystery. It's a bit of a waste of money tbh. You pay €30 to go to a bunch of night clubs and there's a high risk of you getting puked on, on the bus! I supose the craic would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Spogpean wrote:
    Down with the stewards!!

up with the stewards!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Sure it's all for charity! Wahey!

This is my first year... but do I detect a hint of "hey steward... go **** yourself!!" coming on? Please don't tell me each bus is under the control of a self impressed mini nazi? ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Sure it's all for charity! Wahey!

This is my first year... but do I detect a hint of "hey steward... go **** yourself!!" coming on? Please don't tell me each bus is under the control of a self impressed mini nazi? ugh.

Well thats not very nice now is it? What do you look like so I know to refuse you if you want to get on my bus! LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Quick question, whats the story with the different tickets and buses? Apparently me and my friends are split up on different buses. Are they strict about that? We'd obviously rather stick together.

There's two trips. Trip A & B. One leaves from Aungier St, the other from Bolton St. You won't be able to get onto a Trip A bus with a Trip B ticket or vice versa. But other than that you can get on any bus you like

Do they go to the same venues at the same time? Do you say it would be possible to swap some Trip A tickets for Trip B tickets or vice versa?

No. They meet up at the last venue.

The only way you'll be able to swap is if you go over to Bolton St, or Aungier St and try find someone to swap.

The organisers wont swap them for your.

Ok, thanks for your help.

If anyone wants to swap tickets PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

I wish I was getting drunk now like you all and not getting high on Lemsip :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Suck it up, one of my friends has a really bad cold and he's still going. Just dosed himself up on painkillers before college.

Advertisement