Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coaches for FM2005

• 08-02-2006 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Hey. I have started a new game with Sheffield Wednesday and I am looking for some advice on good coaches who would come to this hellhole town. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Job adverts. Use the job adverts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I got tonnes of nice ones with Galway. Go to Staff Search, search for coaches with poor reputations but with high attributes. Make sure they are unattached too.

I got Maurizio Guido and a few others I can't remember right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Is there any trick to get the old players to continue for the club as a coach? I try to offer the old players (even the ones that want to retire) a new contract, but when I go to offer contract it shows up only "player" to the type of contract. Is there any other way to do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i believe that it tells you when a player goes for his badges, i brought in paul osam to rovers and he went for his badges

Advertisement