Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post christmas slump is finally over

Options
  • 08-02-2006 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

It's going to be a expensive couple of weeks now with We Love Katamari already out and Psychonauts, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Shadow of the Colossus, Tales of Eternia, Breath of Fire III PSP and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X all out in the next two weeks. I'm definately be grabbing Tales of Eternia and Shadow of the Colossus on their release dates and should get the others afterwards. I'll finally have a use for all those Christmas vouchers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I popped into Game on Dawson St. today just to inquire about SOTC and Ico release dates. He said the 17th for SOTC but he had no info on Ico. But he was sound enough to give me two demo discs, each one with a demo of both games. So just head in and seem interested, they have stacks of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

I've been straining at the leash for the day that Psychonauts is finally released, and now, it's right in the middle of some huge project work!

Oh woe is me!

(Actually, does anyone have an exact release date for it yet?)

Advertisement