Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boots?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭Alun

^
    |
    Yeah, what he said :):)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hey, thanks! That's comprehensive. I was kind of thinking about leather anyway, it's all I had in the past. It was someone with a Scottish twang and not a whole lot of hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

The boots we wear in the army are called Haix and thier the dogs dangalies, not sure where you would get a pair as we just get issued them.
    I do alot of hunting/walking and the boots i choose are the Magnum Elite 2 with the Vibram sole. Leather boot, good support, Gore-tex/ Thinsulate lining, 100% waterproof and nice and light for a leather boot.
    So Haix if you can get them or Magnum Elite 2(with the vibram sole) which can be got now for less than E150, Got mine in Capel Camping

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Does anyone know if there is a shop or something that does repairs on hiking boots? I have a pair of Columbia boots that I got in May and I walked around 200 miles (not in one go of course!) in them in Alaska over the summer and a few of the seams have come undone. I really don't want to have to buy a new pair when these ones have molded to me and are so comfortable. Also is there any way to re-waterproof boots? Thanks

Advertisement