Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theory Of A Deadman

• 08-02-2006 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Does anybody else listen to them, I have liked them for about 3 years but never heard of them doing anything outside if US.

They're are in the 'Must See Live' list, but I dont think they will ever reach Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I think they're awful, to be honest. Really really nasty. i got their self-titled album for a fiver and thought it was a waste of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

I think they're awful, to be honest. Really really nasty. i got their self-titled album for a fiver and thought it was a waste of money.

well at least you've heard of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Hrm, I have a few of their tracks alright and I gotta say I do like them. Well for what they are anyway, just plain 'ol modern rock. Not everyones cup of tea, especially around here though...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

They are terrible. They're like redneck versions of Nickleback. Bland, annoying, talentless muck, the production is the only thing that got them an album deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

they had a couple of good tunes on the 1st album but there is nothing after that its exactly the same sound in every song...

couple of good lyrics/moments in a lot of their songs but nothing worth jumping up and down about..invisible man is good thats on the spiderman soundtrack...

the production is great on the albums and they have a powerful guitar tone that would come across live but again no depth or variation in any of the songs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Aye I heard them on the Spiderman soundtrack, got the rest of their singles and left it at that, decent modern rock, nothing more as I said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Anarking

I heard them while playing Fahrenheit, didnt think much of them.

Advertisement