Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave a Message in the Anonymous Muslim Man Complaint Box

Options
  • 08-02-2006 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

This is absolutely hilarious. Im also a member of SomethingAwful.com and thought I'd share this little gem with everyone here:

Yarr, link be here.

Please nobody go overboard about this, remember its just for the comedy value.
    :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

funny nough.. who owns the baby in your sig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but my entire family lives in a ****ing bomb crater eating leaves all day. I know Death to Israel, Death to America and all that but do you think you could take a look at installing a floor in my crater or something? I'm on your side, I'm Muslim, I just think we need to prioritize better. Maybe ease back on the "death to X" stuff and look into paved roads and running water. When I can afford to buy a car I promise to load the trunk full of fertilizer and drive it into a Jewish wedding. Let's just get me to the "buy a car" part first.

Great stuff!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

PlayGirl wrote:
    funny nough.. who owns the baby in your sig?

Funnily enough, i think one of the Something Awful members owns that child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Yook wrote:
    Funnily enough, i think one of the Something Awful members owns that child.
    well it is one freeky baby! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

*goes overboard*

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Brilliant.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I know it is my duty to kill all infidels, but I was wondering if exceptions could possibly be made if the infidels are particularly friendly. Perhaps I could simply wound the infidels or hurt their feelings very badly. He was fat as all decadent Westerners usually are and I think maybe I could have made some rude comments about that to him and he might have even killed himself. Anyway, no biggie, he was beheaded a couple days ago when the United States refused to release Jalal "The Red Hand of Allah" Al Harami. Get back to me when you get a chance.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Then, later in the show, the host says "you are wrong" to a doctor! I could not believe it!
    Damn Women's Lib. They are taking it too far this time! I demand that something be done about this and also death to Israel.

Advertisement