Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6111

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

try the telephone centre dawson st, their amoungst the first stores to get new nokia unts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its in my shop. pm me and ill tell you where it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

its in my shop. pm me and ill tell you where it is
    Spooky. The phone looks awful tbh ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

any idea of the price??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm gonna guess 199 for the phone. It's not worth much higher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i was told that for the sim free find it hard to believe though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's nearly 400euro on expansys.ie sim free :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

319 sim free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Any update on this?

The mother is looking at it... and i'm thinking of getting it myself though it does look a bit girly!

She rang Vodafone today and they said they haven't got it in yet but ring back next week. A confirmed price would be useful but she never asked.

And even though the last thing i'm interested in when i buy is a phone is a camera on it, i love the style of the actual camera more than anything.
    Reminds me of one of the recent Sony Ericsson phones had it in a similar way.

Good in-depth review of it here on the always excellent GSMArena.com!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Review here would definitely put me off it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Blackaddermax

Great phone only just arrived or comming to the irish market. There a great phone very handy to use, Brill ceamra/ Vidia, Bluetooth, Mp3 Player, Radio. Most sexiest stylish mobile there is. Highly recomended, retail at 400 Euro. If your are intrested in 4 week old one sim free for 300Euro get in touch. Black and silver in colour

Advertisement