Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vodafone MMS on k750i

• 08-02-2006 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hello All!

I have just got a Sony Ericsson k750i, from O2... But have changed to the Vodafone network. The phone is sim-free and is accepting my simcard.:)

I have got the vodafone live internet working, from following the instructions on the Vodafone website, however I am not having much luck following their instructions when it comes to mms :confused:

Has anyone got MMS picture sending to work on this phone? And if so, please please please tell me how! :)

Thanking you for your time and patience!

Lotsa love!! :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

I had trouble too with my w800i as vodafone take forever to upload settings to their site, so just today actually i went to the sony erricson site and put in my details and they forwarded them to my phone and mms is working perfectly.
    Give it shot.
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ie&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps1_1_3_1_1&zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10245&fid=16364&esi=true

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

AS Clinical Waste said - go to the Se site and get the settings sent.

However I have noticed that since the new year VFs MMS service seems to be fairly buggy and they never know what's up with it when you rang. I got a callback (2 days latter) from their data people regarding an issue I had and they basically said "the server must have been down" - no idea whether or not it had actually been down...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Hmm.. it's Sunday andguess what ? VF MMS to email is not working again .. seems to happen every sunday.

Advertisement