Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Galway Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Well is this going to be a thing where we drink 8/9 till 3/4 in the morning or is it meet at 7/8 drink till 11/12? I do get up at 7:30 but don't have to be at work till 9:30 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Or you could just be a man and go into work pissed.

SyxPak wrote:
    Or you could just be a man and go into work pissed.
    always seeing the glass half full.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

This is a time when it's better to have the glass empty ;)

God I love bad puns

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

a pessimist sees the glass as half empty,
    an optimist sees it as half full,
    an engineer says it's twice the size it should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Balls to that!

Any firm decision upon date at the mo... poll is quite close.

get more people to vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Ah great, now it's 50/50. thanks syxpak.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I voted for both, just to keep it that way.
    Heard the story about you saying hi to the randomer you thought was me silverlining :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

I know, I'm an eejit. But I was very drunk the night I met ye all so that's my lame excuse and I think it was better to risk looking stupid than to risk being impolite....but then there was that weird pm I sent (oops).

as for the beers, it's looking like friday morning is a good compromise for both sides...Boards (champagne) Breakfast anyone?

• Advertisement

Divide and Conquer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah lads.....lads......:(

why don't those that voted thursday go thursday and those that vote friday go friday and everyone will be happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

or go both nights...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I know, I'm an eejit. But I was very drunk the night I met ye all so that's my lame excuse and I think it was better to risk looking stupid than to risk being impolite....but then there was that weird pm I sent (oops).

as for the beers, it's looking like friday morning is a good compromise for both sides...Boards (champagne) Breakfast anyone?
    I read that masterpiece, brilliance :v:

good old boards coffees would be nice, with alcohol, and at night.

I read that masterpiece, brilliance :v:

good old boards coffees would be nice, with alcohol, and at night.

Those that can't come during the night sit and drink tea, those that can't come during the day stand and get plastered.... everyone wins!

Still no decisive victor....

HavoK wrote:
    Still no decisive victor....

I think a Gladitorial battle is in order.. Me and Havok versus everyone else!

We get baseball bats, you get ping pong bats

I think a Gladitorial battle is in order.. Me and Havok versus everyone else!

We get baseball bats, you get ping pong bats
    Done. I'll have five hundred bats in a pile, to throw at yee.

Done. I'll have five hundred bats in a pile, to throw at yee.

Oh... Touche!

I look forward to this pre-apocolyptic clash.

• Advertisement

Ah balls....someone voted for the 23rd.....

come on the 23rd with your 2 vote lead. Its only 3 days away, can taste the beer already!

Ah well, looks like that's me out of the running for the beers for the second time running! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

I'd actually like to attend this soiree, but i think funds may limit me. Plus the fact i dont think i'd recognise any of you f**kers :P

But seriously, if i was gonna have to give head in the disabled toilets,i'd prefer a friday night...

How can it be even again and how the hell is 8 votes each 53.33% of the vote and i agree i would know few people there and I would not have money to drink loads and now i've run out of ands????????

Dpesn't matter if you know anybody, it's not like most people do at the first one. :)
    Dunno if i'll be there yet.

I'm going to be down in Richardson's for Khatarina on Thursday, and I'm busy Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

So what do you dorks talk about at these meets? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

the price of homegrown turnips?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fireblade1

just in case there is a good band playin in roisins on thurs night if that makes any difference

thats where ill be!

Advertisement