Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Galway Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fireblade1

oops they are called the Blizzards btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

has anyhting decisive been decided!
    where and what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ah i remember the first time i went to a beers i only knew Syxpak and nobody turned up for almost an hour after it was meant to start, grrrr.

and it was still one of the best nights out i've had in Galway!

and if your worried about funds have a few cans before you go out sorted!

oh yeah and if your afraid you won't know what anyone looks like i promise to be wherever we have the beers on time (i'll tell up what i'm wearing on Thursday when i know so you'll have someone to look out for and talk about homegrown turnip prices with)

sorry if i'm ranting but i've got the flu and don't really know what i'm tryin to say, i'll edit this later...

exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

So,what yer sayin' is look out for the out of place, snot dripping drunk nerds :v:

• Advertisement

well no more this except kinda scruffier, not as red in the face and holdin a pint of Guinness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Will I bring my friend along?

Ruaidhri wrote:
    Will I bring my friend along?

the more the merrier!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

danniemcq wrote:
    ah i remember the first time i went to a beers i only knew Syxpak and nobody turned up for almost an hour after it was meant to start, grrrr.

and it was still one of the best nights out i've had in Galway!
    Ya well, simu and I wanted to be fashionably late. :v:
    Yip that was a great night.

Also you are forgetting your true first one, it consisted of you and me in sallys, 'i'll be the one wearing the slayer tshirt'
    was so easy for you to find me :P

edit:haha you got the cold off me.

is it in the blue note or where?

• Advertisement

damn you Tar.

ah yeah forgot about that day. damn i miss my Xbox cap.
    JIZZLORD wrote:
    is it in the blue note or where?

well aparently the roisin have a good band! umm right so it's decided for tomorrow then we just need a venue,

Sally's
    Roisin
    Blue Note

pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I don't mean to be queen of the last minute but we should get food. Boards dinner, whether it's fast food or gourmet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

danniemcq wrote:
    i'll tell up what i'm wearing on Thursday when i know so you'll have someone to look out for.

Hooray!!!... fashion tips from Galway's most dominiant metrosexual fashion designer!

grasshopa wrote:
    I don't mean to be queen of the last minute but we should get food. Boards dinner, whether it's fast food or gourmet

kebab house after

and whats the story now it's 50-50?

is there a set pub yet?

Roisin as a start and see then???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Aye, Roisin at 8? We can sit by the fire and have a quiet owl gathering before it gets packed, sip our mochachocalattechinos. Then we can head to wherever we want after.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Cool. Roisin's around 8?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Excellent. That's where I was going tonight anyway tonight. That means when you're all a bunch of internet weirdos, I can talk to regular people. Everyone's a winner baby.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We'll see what happens, just rolled out of bed after last night/today and am feelin like ****...so...we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Any idea on how long in roisins ye'll be as i won't be there till 9 i'd say!

ah yeah we'll be there till 9 anyway i'd say sure thats only early!

rite if anyone is afraid they won't recognise anyone i'm the one in combats and a yellow t-shirt, not the best fashion but mnah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The poll was 50/50, how could you guys..... ;_;

rite now in the bierhouse, call in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Arse Toast! :(

It;s going well

It;s going well
    I presume you are not very sober.

I presume you are not very sober.
    Nobble.

• Advertisement

Dont worry tar! Da hunt is on!

Advertisement