Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

musicians wanted

• 08-02-2006 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hey folks,

like it says on the tin, i'm looking for some musicians to form a band.

any and all types of instrument welcome.

i myself (22, north dub) play guitar and write music, although input would be more than welcome.

influences radiohead, sigur ros, jeff buckley, rock music etc etc etc.

if at all interested pm me, response guaranteed.

thanks.........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 grumpy 'ol man

bass player provisionally on board now-any others takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 golfsportline

25 year old finglas guitarist play rythm and lead and have own gear and transport into anything except pop.place in cabra to rehearse

text me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

yeah id be interested i play guitar am 23 and live in finglas and i want some of that rock n roll music

any percussionists around, interested in meeting up for a session?

any other musicians interested? piano, synth, strings, wotever, do pm me!

there is the makings of a band here folks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Astrophal

21 year old vocalist from Dublin here! I talk too much dont sleep and I'm listening to Kim Carnes song Bette Davis Eyes... for some reason. Play a little guitar and I've got balls! (that last comment was to make up for the fact that I'm listening to Kim Carnes at this moment in time)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

if so i might be interested.and some thin lizzy or pink flyod,doors u2 im a lyrics man i play some guitar

impatient and still on the hunt for percussionists, vocals and the kitchen sink...do respond, hopefully a preliminary session organised for next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scottda

howaya, i'm north dub too, alternative guitarist, into all the influences mentioned. i've been involved in afew projects and looking for anew one! txt 0861655336

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

ah sure i wouldn't mind a random session, 22 year old lead guitarist here. Good gear, not so good transport and based in South Dublin.

My old band > www.myspace.com/kemosabemusic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 iswallowglass

17 year old girl from GLasnevin/Finglas area. I play guitar, drums and keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jonathanbowers

hey im 22 and also north dublin, Ive being playing guitar for about two years
    wat ya think

still on the lookout for some prospective band members.....drums/percussion especially....a rare breed drummers are....success guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭chess

*drummer tentavly(sp) waves arm in the air

drummer livin in city center (fraid i have no transport) id be up for a jam - seems like theres a million savage guitar players out there. ill try anythin just not very much into the whole emo thing
    demo of my playin available online at <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Sheeps Head

Into tenor Sax and a bit of bass, but.....
    it's a very long way from Bantry! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

hey grumpy if your still looking for guitarists id be up for giving it a shot making some noises see if they make sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Piano_Musician

I play the piano and clarinet for over 15+ years and I teach singing and music theory.
    Where/when do you rehearse?
    What type of music do you play?
    Do you have any gigs?

Alan

Advertisement