Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Permit

Options
  • 08-02-2006 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Hey,

anyone having a problem getting work permits?

There are a number of players that I've tried to get and they all fail on permits but my mates have managed with no problem in getting them. I'm Spurs btw.

SP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

All depends on the player you are trying to sign, there are a few conditions like having to have played in 75% of the countries last few internationals etc...

Can't find a list of the conditions at the moment, though they may be in the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Yeah but my point was that my mates are able to sign the exact same player and get the work permit no prob whereas I fail each time. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

Another thing is if I scout a foreign player at man U for example my scout always tells me that he would most likely not get a work permit, despite the fact he has one for man u. Weird. Is it a bug?

That list would be handy though

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

You only need a work permit to play in England. if your mates manage a spanish or italian team players dont need permits.

nah, they both manage english clubs, same division.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Work Permits also depend on Potential Ability. So maybe the players you're trying to sign have random PA's and on your game they are too low to receive a work permit.

• Advertisement

perhaps.....was just wondering if it was something wrong with a patch or something. Ah well, I guess Mokoena is just not destined to link up with spurs....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

sprinkles wrote:
    perhaps.....was just wondering if it was something wrong with a patch or something. Ah well, I guess Mokoena is just not destined to link up with spurs....
    Over-rated tbh, try Kerlon. Alot better.

Advertisement