Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opinions on Daihatsu Charade GLXI 98

Options
  • 09-02-2006 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

whats your general opinions on Daihatsu cars and the charade?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

owned by Toyota, so they can't be that bad. They don't feel that substantial. interior plastics very cheap. I would avoid the Charade and instead go for the newer Sirion.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

My ma had a diesel '86 Charade for years. My Da sweared by it. It eventually died with something like 200k on the clock in 2000. Id say they're still good but make sure you get a steering lock as joyriders like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Mutz wrote:
    My ma had a diesel '86 Charade for years. My Da sweared by it. It eventually died with something like 200k on the clock in 2000.

those old ones were fantastic alright, but even the 98 model is outdated compared with other cars from that year

Advertisement