Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donations

Options
  • 09-02-2006 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

Right as you can see, I've subscribed. I did this because of the 3v voucher.

Now, with these vouchers you nearly always have a crappy "non spendable" amount left. I have about 2:50 left. Is it possible to set up a paypal link just to dump these funds in it. I couldn't care less about the 2:50, but it'd be nice to give it to boards. I'm sure a few other people could off load the spare change from these vouchers into the account as it costs 1:50 to refund it :S
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats a pretty cool idea Gibs, I'll have a look to see if I can set up a never-expiring "subscription" called "Donation".

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Didn't there used to be a paypal button at the bottom of each page to donate? Before the upgrade to vB3 that is? Just above