Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired 002 - Bluefood, The Consumption [DJ] + others

Options
  • 09-02-2006 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

The Electric Fix presents...
    Wired002:
    A night of electronic mayhem and madness featuring the wonderful and elegant..

Bluefood
    Super Extra Bonus Party
    Some Cars Are Faster Than Others
    + The Consumption [DJ Set]

Thursday 23rd of February
    MB Slattery's, Rathmines
    Doors 8pm
    Admission: 3 Your-Oh's!
    More info at http://www.geocities.com/lympog/

Bluefood

Bluefood , the Army of One, has being producing music from Dublin Ireland for the past four years. There has been workings with Deserted Village, Spitroast and the Alphabet Set labels with releases here and there. Bluefood cites NoSchool and Reaction over Recreation.

Super Extra Bonus Party

we were 'the illegal kids', now we're super extra bonus party.....

Some Cars Are Faster Than Others

Leigh O'Gorman has been performing in the area of sound engineering, production and computer music for approximately four years now and rest assured a show with Leigh is guarenteed to leave one with ringing ears afterwards.
    In the summer of 2003, he wrote and performed the soundtrack for the short feature "15 Minutes" (directed by Liam Geraghty).
    In 2005, Leigh created the Electric Fix - a collective of artists, musicians and alternativist people.
    Leigh uses Reason 2.5, Cubase SX and his brain.
    Thank you.

The Consumption [DJ Set]

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

flyer44.jpg

Advertisement