Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avi to Dvd query

• 09-02-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭

Folks,

First of, apologies if this is the wrong forum.......

I have a quick query. I want to burn a number of Avi files (standard 40-45 min episodes) to one dvd for watching at home.
    So far 've been using Dvd santa which just allows one episode per dvd (bit of a waste of discs).
    Is there any tool (free preferably) that i can use to put several eps on one dvd and create a menu to choose them from ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

It's not free (well it was while it was in beta) but I like using Vso-Softwares ConvertXtoDVD very quick & easy to use.

If you already own a copy of Nero 6 then you can use Nero Vision Express to do the job as well just download the package from Nero’s site then feed it your Nero 6 serial key when it asks and import the .avi's into the create DVD menu and its pretty self explanatory after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

Check my sig for free software - I think Diko will do what you want.

Regards
    Quazzy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

thanks for the prompt responses folks. Nero vision express did the trick perfectly.

Advertisement