Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As seen on the bmw drivers forum

Options
  • 09-02-2006 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

(this was taken from the forum where all the bmw enthusiasts hang out)

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision……

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls from work a lot recently although when I ask which girl it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car driving off like she got out of the car round the corner. Why?

The other day I picked her mobile just to see what time it was, she went ballistic and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see what kind of car she gets out of.

It was while I sat crouched behind the BMW that I noticed my right rear wheel was curbed.

So, should I buy new wheel from the dealer or should I try and get it refurbed? Will it ever be the same?

Comments

Why is this in humour? In fact, why is it anywhere? :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lil-buttons

U should mayb use tehe same 1 but think about trading in the woman !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

bluewolf wrote:
    Why is this in humour? In fact, why is it anywhere? :|

Perhaps your one of those people who cannot see subtle humour? Some people cannot see proverbs. All that glitter is not gold etc. leaves them thinking about counterfeit precious metals.... If you missed the humour, don't worry about it. But it is a humourous post. :confused: (some people?)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Meh, not really that funny. It's along the same lines, but the George Bush drowning in New Orleans is far better

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

That was posted a few weeks ago here, same thing except it was about a game not a car, everybody thought it was funny then :confused:

• Advertisement

well there is always the risk of duplication. I didn;t have time to check the previous 3 weeks, and nothing came up in a search.. apoligies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Its funny. Ironic and intelligently funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

100gSoma wrote:
    well there is always the risk of duplication. I didn;t have time to check the previous 3 weeks, and nothing came up in a search.. apoligies...

Wasn't having a go, was stickin up for ya! ;)

cool. cheers onkle :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Onkle51 wrote:
    That was posted a few weeks ago here, same thing except it was about a game not a car, everybody thought it was funny then :confused:
    well that was funnier due to the nerdyness

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

good find, i thought it was funny anyway, didn't expect that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

hahah good one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement