Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply Put

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

lol
    and department of lung cancer is too long. needs something shorter, but the wall is taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Tbh I didn't coin the Department of Lung Cancer. At least I don't think I did.

When I started using the term I hadn't met B_K_Dzr (Owen) yet, and he says he's been using it for ages and dunno where he got it from, and certainly didn't get it from me (or my multiple associates) so...

But I'm happy to take credit if it means I get paid.:D

P.S. NO COMPROMISE 76% of the electorate is a clear, clear majority. DoLC it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

The Department of Lung Cancer
    I will start to call it Umbilicus Campus from now on.... a plague on both your houses :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i have noticed some non smokers voting for the "DoLC" .
    ... Well.... well i never..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    Tbh I didn't coin the Department of Lung Cancer. At least I don't think I did.

When I started using the term I hadn't met B_K_Dzr (Owen) yet, and he says he's been using it for ages and dunno where he got it from, and certainly didn't get it from me (or my multiple associates) so...

But I'm happy to take credit if it means I get paid.:D

P.S. NO COMPROMISE 76% of the electorate is a clear, clear majority. DoLC it is.

I think it twas I who coined the phrase ''the department of lung cancer'' after my first week starting here as an ickle fresher!

And you know what that means Sebastian? I get all the proceeds from the merchandise and all the wills left over from the to be soon late smokers of the ''department of lung cancer''!!!

and for every time someone mentions the department of lung cancer they have to give me 4 cents for patent and trademark obligations!!!

I'm in da money!!! :D

• Advertisement

Now that I don't drink any more I don't care what you all call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

what the hell are you talking about "don't drink any more"
    lies make baby jesus cry.
    boneless.
    tell me you're lying.

larryone wrote:
    what the hell are you talking about "don't drink any more"
    lies make baby jesus cry.
    boneless.
    tell me you're lying.

I have seen the light. I have embraced the true path. I have turned to the honest path.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

boneless - alcohol = notMakingSense

Advertisement