Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall-mounted Digital Music Players

• 09-02-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Anybody know I can get a digital jukebox that doesn't look like a pinball machine? Preferably something with a small touchscreen or something? I've been searching the net for a day or two, but I guess I'm searching for the wrong thing or something - I'm having absolutely no luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I take it you are using it for a pub or club? I saw a wall mounted one in Carnival, Wexford, Dublin 2. This seemed to be linked by broadband to where the choons are stored. There was a wide variety of musical genres available.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

No, it's for a house. Something like this but with a wall-mounted touch screen control instead of a remote.

It's not for me, but the guy in question is pretty particular.

Advertisement