Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auto Electrician - Kildare

Options
  • 09-02-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

could someone recommend an auto-electrician in the Kildare area ?

Its a straight forward enough job - boot cd-changer to be installed but need to run cable from head-unit along sills and under carpets. I'm not a DIY-er, would prefer to pay someone who knows what they are doing !

(I had someone lined up to do it but every Saturday for the past 5 weeks he's let me down. Have lost patience with the fcuker now.)

Thanks

PS - Its an 04 Audi A3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

I know a guy in sallins does it for a living. He fits hands free kits for the shop i worked in.. Very good at his job. Omar is his name (Dublin as the ha'pennyt bridge though!) I could PM you his number if you like. would provide quick and reasonable service

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Also a place in Clane (Zenith i think) that Pimp Your Ride. They'll have an auto electrician...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

Cheers - got a number of Kermitt.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

D+R auto electricians are really good, do all the really complicated stuff.

theyre in fishery lane in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

the guy Kermitt recommended came and did the job for me on Monday eve. Did a very good job and didn't cost an arm and leg. Thanks Kermitt !

• Advertisement
Advertisement