Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price drop on 40" Samsung LCDs (Komplett)

• 09-02-2006 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Have been himming and hawing about getting myself the LE40M61B there before Christmas, but it was out of stock and at the time it was costing €2,999. It has now dropped to €2,599 - thats cheaper now than the katronics price!

The LE40R51B has now dropped to €1,799 and the LE40M51B to €2,099.

Komplett

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 GerryA

I am probably buying one of these in the next few weeks as it fits in a new house, but where is the best place to buy?

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=313314&cks=PRL
    at ~€1,800

DID @ €2,500

Who else sells this in Dublin?

I am reluctant to purchase something like this on the web, dunno why, really!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ara go on, use the Web, go on go on go on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭maco

Yup got my Samsung LE40M61B form komplett for 2999, that's the way it is . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

yop wrote:

When I posted those prices, they were correct. They upped them back up by 100 shortly after I posted here. I managed to get mine when they were at €2599 luckily!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement