Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

energy in building world

Options
  • 09-02-2006 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as regards energy efficient housing. I have a degree in civil eng and would like to change direction, any courses, job opportunities etc would be appreciated.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

As far as i know there are a few in the open university and i think that UCC do a few energy management courses as well as Tip inst do a Cert in reneable energy and there are numerous workshops done by SEI and other various bodies.

Just googled and there are a few more but are you looking for full time or part time

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭shakeydude

yeah, I have seen a few in UCC alright. I suppose part time would be the way forward I would prefer to walk into a job in energy efficient buildings....but I think I will be waiting!!!!

Advertisement