Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Skyline 350GT

Options
  • 09-02-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Robbed from another forum. What do you think of it? Would take a bit of getting used to but i think it's well cool!

skyline.JPG

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Don't like it, looks like the back of them 307cc thingies, and the front looks too American IMHO.. :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Styling was never a Skyline stong suit. Amazing cars technically however.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Nice but just not butch enough like the old skyline....jus a bit too rounded and soft for my liking....still wouldn't say no to one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Don't like it i think it looks too much like a coupé and not like the powerful animal the old Skyline is.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that doesnot look like the new one as the plate is english plate with 52 on it.or am i wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

closer to a 406 coupe, methinks - me no like it at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

drdre wrote:
    that doesnot look like the new one as the plate is english plate with 52 on it.or am i wrong

If it is an English plate doesn't the 52 mean 2nd half of 2002? Could be wrong

yeah thats what im saying, thats defo not new version as thats a 2002 car.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,085 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its a skyline alright been out for ages

its not the new gtr tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I don't like it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I think its beautiful looking car, But bearing that in Mind, It shouldn't of been called a Skyline. It just isn't the same car :(

If it was some other car though, Its pretty nice, But Just shouldn't have that skyline badge on it at all. The old skyline is class, but it would of been hard for them to take that and redesign it and have the same distinctive features. They had to do something !! Looks good all in all, But its not a skyline ;)

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 20,085 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

lads the skyline is a range, like a bmw 3 series,

an m3 is not the same as a 316

nor is a normal skyline the same as a gtr ;)

yeah cyrus you are right.but anyway the new gtr looks amazing.it should be on the roads soon.

Advertisement