Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle for Middle Earth 2 demo

Options
  • 09-02-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Demo of Battle for Middle Earth 2 being releaed very soon on gamesspot. As usual expect slow downloads unless your a subscriber but it should hopefully be mirrored soon after its release:

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/2006/battleformiddleearth2-demo/
    The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II single player demo will be available in

0 days : 2 hrs : 53 min : 28 secs

The demo features a tutorial and single-player skirmish mode with two maps. You'll be able to choose from two of the games' three new factions: Goblins and Dwarves.

Demo file size: 1.3 GB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yowsa thats a big demo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Hopefully it wont be as $hite as the last one....but it is EA afterall so im not getting my hopes up :confused:

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Yikes, that's huge!! The first one wasn't that bad, but it could be better. The least you'll get is a graphics upgrade on the game, the least you'll get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

any dl this last night?

any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

madrab wrote:
    any dl this last night?

any good?

i think people are still downloading it this morning and prolly most of the day :P, ill just w8 for pczone to get it on the coverdisk, should be next months issue

shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Mirrors anyone? (about 30 at time of posting, naturally, I didn't check if they all work! :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I can't wait for this to be released. I've pretty much played the demo to death now and I still want more!!!

Advertisement