Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Irish Mock Help

Options
  • 09-02-2006 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

My Irish pres are tomorrow and im fairly f*cked for them to say the least!
    My teacher told us that 'Uirchill an Chreagain' is definitly coming up for the honours poetry, and that either 'An Caighdeán', 'An Ghaeilge sa Naoú hAaois Déag' or 'An Ghaeltacht' is definitely coming up in Stair na Gaeilige.
    Has anyone done their paper2 and got that poem and stair and that could tell me what else is on the paper? Please help me, I need to pass this Im bloody desperate haha!

merci, or eh... go raibh maith agat :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

Hey there! If it's any help to ya our teacher told us Uirchill and Meath na Gaeilge is certainly coming up too!

Haven't a clue about the rest.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

uirchill an chreagain and oiche nollaig na mban for danta breise, gealt, cearbhach mac caba, la bui bealtaine, meath na gaelige and ruraiocht all came up in mine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Azureus wrote:
    uirchill an chreagain and oiche nollaig na mban for danta breise, gealt, cearbhach mac caba, la bui bealtaine, meath na gaelige and ruraiocht all came up in mine

no no no, its all lies.i got gealt, jack, cearrbhach, oiche nollaig, fiche bliain ag fás..... meath and ruraíocht arent on it.
    its bealoideas and conradh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Lads, this wouldve been handy there about an hour ago when i wasnt falling asleep and willing to study! argh! haha, thanks anyway!
    Ah shir feck it now, its only the pres!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

For your mock papers, it depends where they're being sent out from. Or if your teacher write them themselves...

Can't predict it really.

• Advertisement

Jesjes I think these peeps are on the money with it though!
    Meath na Gaeilige was the one i decided not to learn, how annoying is that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

funny..I was just trawling the net looking for a translation of "Úirchill an Chréagáin", if anyone can help would appreciate it.

(I know your all busy studying, best of luck with the exams)

Not busy studyin hehe, its the midterm for christ sake!

I have no idea what it means either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

You should be studying, back to the books young lady!
    (I did my leaving cert 14 years ago :) )
    No worries, I was just looking for a translation and this thread came up on google coincidently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rotten_eggz

Just the title is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement