Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question Re Focus RS

Options
  • 09-02-2006 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Saw a replica focus rs which has obviously been resprayed to imperial blue plus had the OZ 18" wheels plus larger michelin tyres as the interior was standard and not that blue

My question does the standard focus ie 00-04 come with the below wheel arches or are they specific to the rs as I though there was only minor difference was the the side skirts , oz wheels , spoiler , deeper front bumper.
    If there not is there a body kit to replica it knocking about.

I couldnt find another focus in the carpark so any one with a focus let me know.

rsside2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

The RS Focus is the only Focus that comes with a wide arch. Are you sure that is a replica? It even has the RS specific seats. Did it have brake disks all round with Brembo calipers? If you were to get a wide arch kit, you'd have to get wider wheels aswell but then you'd feck up your offset. I'm not aware of anyone that has done this successfully

Advertisement