Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Clarkson wins 2 grammys

Options
  • 09-02-2006 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

does anybody else round here think she is an amazing singer and deserved it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

I do. She has a huge voice that's really suited to the songs she's singing. Let's hope the slut moguls don't get their paws all over her and turn her into a plastic Christina or Britney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

she is successful enough without having to resort to that imo

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

no. she should get over whatever it is thats bothering her and try writing less typical lyrics

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

keevita wrote:
    no. she should get over whatever it is thats bothering her and try writing less typical lyrics

tbh i doubt she writes the lyrics. she shows up to the studio and does a bit of karioke to some music someone talented wrote and changes a few of the lyrics around to make sure she gets a credit on the booklet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Whenever I listen to her songs I keep thinking they are about food....
    anyone else hear that?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

exiot wrote:
    Whenever I listen to her songs I keep thinking they are about food....
    anyone else hear that?? :D
    Yes... everyone, sing with me!

"Since you've been scone...."

* groan *

.... i'll get me coat! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I think Kelly's an awesome vocalist. I also hope she doesn't resort to sleazy dressing to get attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

keevita wrote:

If every great songwriter did that we wouldn't have many classic songs.

I like some of Kelly's stuff but I don't think I'd go out and buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Pitseleh

I have an irrational dislike of her for some reason. I used to have this for Renee Zellweger but Kelly Clarkson has taken over.

Advertisement