Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2 on the PC (but only if you have Vista)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

by the time it comes out, halo 2 will be about 2 years old. Buying a new os to run a 2 year old game? Good job, MS :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    taking in how much they charge for Vista and how cheap an original XBOX is now (due to the 360 launch) i dont see Halo 2 inticing anyone over to Vista.

Unless, they announce they will put a proper ending on it. Then Microsoft will be onto a winner.

:rolleyes: There not going to put a "proper ending on it" the'll make halo3 for the 360, to continue the story, vista users arnt gonna get anything more then the xboxers got at the end, MC isnt gonna hop out the ship and own up some alien ass on earth. (like he SHOULD have done)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

you really are grumpy...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I've a feeling this is more to do with moving over to Dx10 than enticing people to bu Vista.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I've a feeling this is more to do with moving over to Dx10 than enticing people to bu Vista.

nah there'll be plenty of reasons to move over to dx10 in the next 2 years or so. and halo2 wont be one of them :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement