Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP , where to buy?

• 09-02-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a PSP. Where is the best place to buy it. I was going to head to Blanchardstown centre this W/E. What can I expect to pay and what bundles are on offer.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

PSP and a game for €289 in GAME. That's about all I know about packages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Thanks Lemlin, anyone else?

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

don't expect any mad bargains. that price is what you should expect everywhere. and since you're going to blanch, "everywhere" means game, software zone, dixons, pc world, hmv & virgin.

I'm not expecting bargains. Just want to know what bundles are available and how much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

PSP Gigapack for 309 in most game shops. With that you get the psp, 1GB memory stick, soft pouch thingy, earphones with remote control thingy, plastic stand and usb cable. And a demo UMD.

Found out today:
    Sony Shop selling Gigapack for €309 with a free Football Game ( Pro Evolution Soccer I think)

Seems Good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Found out today:
    Sony Shop selling Gigapack for €309 with a free Football Game ( Pro Evolution Soccer I think)

Seems Good?
    That's well cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

I'd say its more likely a crap soccer game like World Tour Soccer.

Advertisement