Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating PES5 teams...

Options
  • 09-02-2006 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

...According to the january transfers. (PS2)

I saw an advert in college today saying that a person would update the option file so the teams would coincide with the January transfers. He was charging a fiver for doing this. I'm sure I could just download the file off the net and put it onto my memory card as I have a Chipped console.. Has anyone done this?

Thanks,

Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

A fiver for a few updates to an option file?! I hope there's no one out there stupid enough to pay for that, but then again, you'll always find a few....

Anyway I'm not too sure what the situation is with updated option files at the moment, it's been surprisingly quiet actually. Best to just keep checking around really, I'm sure one will pop out sometime soon.

Advertisement