Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sheltons momma

• 09-02-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

when i saw sheltons momma hit the floor this week in raw, i was sure it was an act, it was'nt. just goes to show you never know. i hope she comes back, i liked her.
    i wonder will sky show it now, today. i sky+ raw every monday night, so i miss nothing, sky cut out bits of the program when they show it on thurs and friday, not much, but they tend not to show wrestlers walking to the ring on thurs and friday and one or two little bits.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

It is an act. It's a storyline, do you really think they'd show the 2 or 3 minutes of her on the ground if it was real????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Just another tasteless angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

i watched raw there a while ago, thank god for sky + the shelton's momma being introduced to eugene was funny, especially when shelton was trying to be funny, but you could see he was trying to hold in the laughter

this storyline, bar shelton's momma faint during raw is actually funny...

i'm hoping for a shelton vs flair match for wm22 for i.c title....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

it is a bloody stroyline, she isn't even his mother for god sake, they showed the interviews with his real mother ages ago when they gave him his first oush after being drafted to raw, if the actress had been ill they wouldn't call her sheltons mama and carry on the charade for no purpose

it is a bloody stroyline, she isn't even his mother for god sake, they showed the interviews with his real mother ages ago when they gave him his first oush after being drafted to raw, if the actress had been ill they wouldn't call her sheltons mama and carry on the charade for no purpose

KIND of gather that already.... we know this already like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

KIND of gather that already.... we know this already like.
    i was repsonding to O.P. sunbabe not you, i realised form your post you knew, just felt like shouting the O.P for falling for the stupid story ;)

i was repsonding to O.P. sunbabe not you, i realised form your post you knew, just felt like shouting the O.P for falling for the stupid story ;)

no problem

nxt time quote the person ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I hope at Mania Shelton Vs Ric Flair, IC match. Then Sheltons Momma hobbles to ring side to support him. Then she smacks Shelton with a chair knocking him out letting Ric pick up the victory. She walks to the top of the ramp staring down Benjamin as he looks flabbergasted at this then Sheltons momma pulls off her mask to reveal....Charlie Haas in a fat suit!

I WAS WATCHING raw a while ago.... again... when shelton's momma fainted, i saw what looked like bullet proof vest, i was noticable cause i popped out of the dress.... and when they came back after the ads it was gone..... now i was wondering why she was wearing a bullet proof vest, then i figured out it must be part of her fat suit.... anyone else see this??? or am i the only who actually pays attention to the little things that goes on :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I just assumed it was her bra. Didn't spend too much time looking though..

Charlie Haas in a fat suit! I'm surprised it never occured to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brow wrote:
    I hope at Mania Shelton Vs Ric Flair, IC match. Then Sheltons Momma hobbles to ring side to support him. Then she smacks Shelton with a chair knocking him out letting Ric pick up the victory. She walks to the top of the ramp staring down Benjamin as he looks flabbergasted at this then Sheltons momma pulls off her mask to reveal....Charlie Haas in a fat suit!

Yeah but the woman who plays Shelton's momma is actually a US comedian!

I think she wears a fat suit to add to the character.

Ah! But the weeks beforehand Sheltons mom leaves her boy as she's so disappointed in him so Shelton gets a mini winning streak going thinking it'll win her back. When she turns up at Mania he's delighted only for it to turn out it was Haas and he has kidnapped the original momma cumlminating to the most gripping storyline of the year where they compete for her in a ladder match!

Fozzy wrote:
    I just assumed it was her bra. Didn't spend too much time looking though..

it looked a little bit to chucky to be a bra...... my first reaction i thought it was a bullet proof vest.... meh.

and i like the charlie haas idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Fozzy wrote:

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Brow wrote:
    . When she turns up at Mania he's delighted only for it to turn out it was Haas and he has kidnapped the original momma cumlminating to the most gripping storyline of the year where they compete for her in a ladder match!

HA HA. Just got a vision of momma hanging above the ring by her bra(/bulletproof vest) shouting and finger waggin at shelton!!

It would be worth getting the ppv for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Brow wrote:
    Ah! But the weeks beforehand Sheltons mom leaves her boy as she's so disappointed in him so Shelton gets a mini winning streak going thinking it'll win her back. When she turns up at Mania he's delighted only for it to turn out it was Haas and he has kidnapped the original momma cumlminating to the most gripping storyline of the year where they compete for her in a ladder match!
    LOL that's a brilliant concept.... but would the roof be able to support her dangling from the roof?? :rolleyes:

Advertisement