Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avenged Sevenfold

• 09-02-2006 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Any fans out there?

Have to say I really love the guitar harmonies and the vocals. Very refreshing band. Not to mention two seriously killer guitarists.
    Cheers.

AM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

not mad on most metalcore bands, and A7X be no difference. Bat Country's not bad, but i dont think they're anything special. different folks....
    tbh, i should hear a little more of them before i make a final judgement on em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

avenged sevenfold are great!!!i cant wait for the gig coming up in the ambo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Akaonimark

Yeah that'e gonna rock alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SaladFingers

LOVE THEM!!! Can't wait to see em, wohoo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stringer

iv been waiting for #YEARS for them to visit Ireland! Can't wati for gig. Been a fan since Sounding the Seventh Trumpth, so I'v been waiting long enough. They hav one of the most insane drummers out there in The REv, and Synsester and Zacky have some cool guitar solos

• Advertisement

only problem about the gig is that its over14s and its a dry gig :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Thank god for the convientently placed pubs across the road for both before and afterwards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Jaggy Snake

They're a metalcore boyband. Go **** yourself, Avenged Sevenfold!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

their old stuff is way better than the new album

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

i like what i've heard so far, i'm just gettin started listenin to em tho, i'm considerin goin to see em...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Yep, going to check them out. Very talented guitarists alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bbh666

what a f***in band !

Cant wait to see em' . have to say dont know why they made it a over 14's gig but what the hell at least theres pubs across the road . really dont rate the support tho . they really suck !

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

surprisingly good,
    assumed straight away that i'd hate them but they are decent band

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

great band, sound a little like early GnR, their last album anywaiz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Btw video for The Beast And The Harlot here if you haven't seen it... Might have to cut and paste it into your player.

mms://wm.wmg.com/wea/a/b/c/vid/wbr/V_FL_Avenged_Sevenfold_Beast_And_The_Harlot_Video_300.wmv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Pretty cheesy band. Nothing innovative about them whatsoever. Having listened to metal for years already, this band is anything but "refreshing".

:p "beast and the harlot" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bbh666

cheesy is the whole idea ! i think its great . if you want nintendo cheese check these out http://kochstreams.hostcentric.com/htb/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Akaonimark

Gig in 4 hours! Bring it on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SASR

That was an excellent gig.,. I even got rejected by a girl I asked out... so interesting stuff all round. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

They look like xfactor rejects

• Advertisement

i nearly came in my pants when they played "Walk"...what a ****ing gig...Bullets and Octane were great aswell but the Dear and Departed were ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SaladFingers

It was the best show ever...and i met them and all before hand in the ambassador...they are the soundest guys alive...oh my god...best night ever....love that band...woooooooooooooooooo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 /)rakai

What Sam Totman said to them in a press conference was awesome.
    "When you headbang like this, and stick your ass out like this, are you imaging being ****ed up the ass by your mother with a strapon?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Totman of Dragonforce? Hah, he was probably hammered. I'm surprised he didn't call them ***** or something since it as like, his most used word of the night at the gig...:D

Advertisement