Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swing ball!!

Options
  • 09-02-2006 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Was just roped into going to the afters of the swing ball with my friend!!Am all excited now?Is anyone else going?Do u think I can get away with wearing a skirt and top?Thats all I have up in dublin with me?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'd say so, would have gone to the swing ball if it didn't clash with the eng ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Is the swing ball on tonight?
    Where and when?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Its on in the raddison,across the road from UCD.Its a bit mad though having it on a Friday night?Afters tickets are 25 euro so should be good fun!!
    Sure we'll be seeing the engineers in Bucks later on tonite so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

panda100 wrote:
    Do u think I can get away with wearing a skirt and top?Thats all I have up in dublin with me?

If you are a woman, yes/ If you are a man - just make sure the skirt isnt a hip (and other anatomicals) hugger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I thought that was a game with a ball on a string....

• Advertisement
Advertisement