Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a promotion sheet

Options
  • 09-02-2006 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

i am looking to create a promotion sheet like aldi's or lidls and get a printer to print it.

anyone suggest good software, tutorials etc as i have only 2 weeks to get it done? need a major crash course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

More suited to Digital Art / Design.

For what Operating System?
    Presuming Windows: given the limited timeframe... Microsoft Publisher or some such. Undoubtedly, someone is going to suggest proper software like Quark or InDesign,etc. but the learning curve may simply be too great.
    What software are you currently familiar with?
    http://desktoppub.about.com/od/courses/p/dtp_essentials.htm *shrug*

Ed: Actually... "printer to print it" = professional printer..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

you'd have a fair bit to learn to get it print ready! pay someone to do it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

heggie wrote:
    you'd have a fair bit to learn to get it print ready! pay someone to do it ;)

as they said ... pay someone to do it ...

2 weeks = not much time to come up with something professional .. from scratch ... you'll run into all sorts of problems .. pay a design student ... shouldn't be that much of a problem for them ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

I'm always up for a bit o' freelancing. let me know if you want it done for you ;)

Advertisement