Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM on Myspace.com

Options
  • 09-02-2006 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Well we've decided to try out that trendy new online social networking vibe and we are now on Myspace.com. Do call by and become one of our friends!

http://www.myspace.com/phantomfm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

oh you've sold your soul :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Before I click the link, there so better be moody emo pics of Dj's.

Just saying.

I'm clicking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Silverfish wrote:
    Before I click the link, there so better be moody emo pics of Dj's.

Just saying.

I'm clicking it.

Ill dust off the digital camera this weekend and get everyone to work on their best moody emo poses. Really just a presence their so far, we will get some content up on it in the next few days. We must get Brian D to write a blog on it..."my life as an angry man" ;)

Regards,

Pete "moody" Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Me, angry? I'm Mr. Serene. That photo in the paper was a fix... photoshop job.

Anyway, I have my own space for angry rants! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Well, to fit in with 'myspace', here's a heads up.

Emo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Silverfish wrote:
    Well, to fit in with 'myspace', here's a heads up.

Emo
    lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

yea ditto on the emo vid.. thats hilarious

mmmm ... who is going to be our friend #100?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

"It's astounding!" says Sinister Pete, innocent bystander (who had nothing at all to do with it).

See the gory details on our My Space Page.

Click on over the the photos but only if you have a strong heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Done and done, I sure hope you accept my offer of friendship.
    I texted you guys once about three years ago but you made fun of my spelling of "massacre"... I've cried myself to sleep every night since.

That Emo video is brilliant, the guy at the lyric "dark and sensitive with low self esteme" Looks like a tim burten character (just the shape of his jaw/head). Good old emo's!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Isn’t Myspace for moody American teenagers who take lots of pictures of themselves and put them on the net so people pretending to be moody American teenagers can ogle them?

That and people pretending to be celebrates.

Also its owned by News Corporation, ARGG! your going to make me get into bed with Murdock aren’t you! Curse you an your move into a bold new century! What was wrong with the shed!

eh, no but it is owned by News Corporation.

Hey check out the new photos from the Choice Music Awards 2006.

Click here to share the fun. And the love. And the popcorn. And the angels. And the tractor. And the two dogs next door. And the curling iron......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

I’m currently in the process of adding everyone who claims to be Arcade Fire to my friends list. I hope to have at least 3 but so far only one has accepted. Ahh the joys of myspace.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

theres a maad looking lampshade in the back of one of those photos that looks like its made of bird feathers....

Rockiemalt wrote:
    theres a maad looking lampshade in the back of one of those photos that looks like its made of bird feathers....

You could be right Maltie, you could be right....

;)

Advertisement