Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balkie's Love Life

• 10-02-2006 12:02am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭

now get back on fecking topic and stop talking about me love life or lack of!!

ok, he wasnt happy about it being posted on a different topic, so lets talk about it here :D

you may have heard that he was secretly in love with his housemate...i can confirm this is true. he told me so...

(ps mods, he's ok with this thread....i asked him)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

eh o..........k :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

what have you been smoking :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

ok....... and the gender of this housemate is..?

(Balkie would probably answer "unimportant")

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Actually in my drunken state i'll answer to u ya fecker (CHEEK but by the way long time time no see!!) the answer that orignal poster was insinuating was my female housemate who shall remain nameless (but still ye're assholes the lot of ye espec the op (and even the guy who posted i didn't know!)!!)

good to see evidence that you're still alive..not so good that there's potential for breeding.. :D

thread soon to locked presumably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

lol ya as soon as mod sees this i presume its a locking and a banning for kiith (heres hoping) but i know the mods so ya never know!!

as for the breeding... pff would be nice to see more balkies around :D

Baby Balkies...
    I'd 'Shop it..but i don't want those sorts of dreams

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

lol ya as soon as mod sees this i presume its a locking and a banning for kiith (heres hoping) but i know the mods so ya never know!!

hey!! he's acknowledged this post as truth by replying, so its all good (i hope). and everyone knows balkie craves the attention (especially of the housemate in question)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Balkie once tried to touch my willie..... I got scared...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Balkie, i could feel the sexualk tension between the 2 of u on tuesday night. she was gaggin for it as much as u! i'd say get her alone this weekend, a few candles, maybe some Barry White, pop open the Lambrusco and let nature take its course. though u might wanna clean ur room up a bit. get rid of all the hash, tobacco and skins off ur bed and clear up all the empty chicken flavour crisps packets on the floor. or spose u could just shag her in her own room! hehe

G'WAN THE BALKIE-BALLS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

Karoma wrote:
    Baby Balkies...

target practise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Do we know the roommate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Kiith wrote:
    ok, he wasnt happy about it being posted on a different topic, so lets talk about it here :D

you may have heard that he was secretly in love with his housemate...i can confirm this is true. he told me so...

(ps mods, he's ok with this thread....i asked him)

aren't you his housemate analturbo4.gif

Kazu wrote:
    what have you been smoking :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the question is: What haven't you been smoking? eek5r.gif

Actually in my drunken state i'll answer to u ya fecker (CHEEK but by the way long time time no see!!) the answer that orignal poster was insinuating was my female housemate who shall remain nameless (but still ye're assholes the lot of ye espec the op (and even the guy who posted i didn't know!)!!)

All your housemates are uggggly idhitit.gif

aren't you his housemate

yes i am, but obviously i'm not that housemate...as b-man saw.
    Do we know the roommate?

no, im afraid we dont know this housemate...at least not yet

(he made me edit this :( )

i dunno Rob, u were fairly drunk that night. u sure u didnt break off into ur other personality and try, as so much of us have contemplated in our darkest hours, and seduce balkie? i dont remember any other girls from that night! all i remember is u bein very friendly wit balkie-balls and climbin over the bridge and threatening to jump in if balkie wouldnt go out wit u to lemongrass or italian connection on valentines night. then after we talked u down, u climbed that tree and wouldnt come down unlesse balkie gave u a hug. then when he turned u down, u ran off and belted into the car park barrier of super quinn, pullin a hammy and wreckin ur whole arm in the process!
    any of this seem familiar?

The_B_Man wrote:
    i dunno Rob, u were fairly drunk that night. u sure u didnt break off into ur other personality and try, as so much of us have contemplated in our darkest hours, and seduce balkie? i dont remember any other girls from that night! all i remember is u bein very friendly wit balkie-balls and climbin over the bridge and threatening to jump in if balkie wouldnt go out wit u to lemongrass or italian connection on valentines night. then after we talked u down, u climbed that tree and wouldnt come down unlesse balkie gave u a hug. then when he turned u down, u ran off and belted into the car park barrier of super quinn, pullin a hammy and wreckin ur whole arm in the process!
    any of this seem familiar?

actually...alot of that seems familiar to me...except the seducing part, the lemongrass/italian connection on valentines part, and the hugging part...other then that, ya it sounds familiar.

and please, i wouldnt need to seduce balkie...i already have him wrapped around my little finger. i can loan him to you if you want b-man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Originally Posted by Kiith and please, i wouldnt need to seduce balkie...i already have him wrapped around my little finger. i can loan him to you if you want b-man...

Rob the PIMP :D:D

kiith doesnt sound very pimp like so i giving you a new name
    Papa rob Shmoove

http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

hmmm i actuallly need a date for valentines. i was gonna ask some sexy bird from supermacs i met today for 2 seconds but she'll have to take a backseat to balkie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i didn't think our dear balkie had it in him, awe look ma our baby is all growns up

blu_sonic wrote:
    i didn't think our dear balkie had it in him..

Reminds me of this one time ... :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

was it at band camp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

The_B_Man wrote:
    hmmm i actuallly need a date for valentines.

heard 'the T' is available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

Mr. T? :P

your next post will be no. 666
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So whos balkies next victim?

elvis2002 wrote:
    heard 'the T' is available.

nah, shes engaged.

actually, any of yis up for goin down town 2moro and finding a date for valentines day? i have me eye on a few local ladies from shops n stuff! hehe

though we have to get rid of them before the traffic light party in NExus!

which reminds me: Balkie-balls, u comin out tuesday night, ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

So whos balkies next victim?

Kiiths anus...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Kiiths anus...

rectum? nearly killed him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

stevenk wrote:
    Mr. T? :P

your next post will be no. 666
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jaysus, so it is. With the week thats in it steve, what you say tuesday we go for a shag instead of studying for telecoms test wednesday??

Whose the T engaged to or is that made up?

ye shes engaged. since her 21st in august. american fella. hes 34 or sumtin. nice bloke.

so wats the plan boys? Traffic light party 2moro night?

Advertisement