Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bon Jovi

Options
  • 10-02-2006 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey all. bon jovi has a new single called 'who says you cant go home.' its really good! i heard it while interning at umvd. im not a big fan of theirs, but they have a different sound on this cd, and it rocks. anyone heard it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Universal music sure are using this whole shilling thing a bit far.
    A colleague of yours, or maybe yourself, posted here not long ago.

You've been spreading the word around all over the web it seems:

http://www.myamericanradio.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2879#2879
    what up all. bon jovi rocks! im an intern at their label (universal) which is a plus for me cuz i can listen to their new music. their new single 'who says you cant go home' is so good. anyone heard it yet? wut do u think

http://www.golistenlive.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=8&TopicID=457&PagePosition=1
    whats up. i just picked up universal's release of bon jovi's 'have a nice day.' theres a kickass song on it called 'who says you cant go home.' im hooked....has anyone heard it yet? thoughts,feelings,etc? lol

Oh, and Bon Jovi Sux!!!!
    Also, I'm boycotting all UMVD artists because of your woeful marketing attempts.
    Shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Didn't know it was called shilling but it's pretty obvious that's what you're up to, OP. Your technique is not quite 'kickass'.
    Croker gig not sold out yet or what? Good luck with that.
    And Whiskeyman is right. Bon Jovi Sux!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Bon Jovi havent been all that interesting for a few years imo. the new music is now too poppy if you know what i mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Bon Jovi are obviously got a pretty crap new album out if they have to resort to this sort of scumbag marketting tactic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement