Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lvl16 warlock vs lvl26 warriors?

Options
  • 10-02-2006 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

I fough 2 lvl26 warriors last night in duels and beat them both as a warlock.

i just kept them feared and i have instant corruption.

Why would people leep trying to kill my pet. Thats a waste of time.

Was well proud of myself. I beat a lvl21 hunter as well, but thats not that great as it's only 5 lvls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Why would people leep trying to kill my pet. Thats a waste of time.
    If you're using a voidwalker, it was probably casting taunt and forcing the other player to focus on it.

Taunt is a great cast, as it stops your own casting from getting interrupted, and you get in more hits faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

seamus wrote:
    If you're using a voidwalker, it was probably casting taunt and forcing the other player to focus on it.

Taunt is a great cast, as it stops your own casting from getting interrupted, and you get in more hits faster.

Cool. 10lvl's is a lot though to be able to beat someone higher then you. especially at lower lvl's.

I was fighting because i'm in redridge at the moment (lakeshire) and i can't find anymore quests. i hate that place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Theres also the fact that some players just plain suck and don't know how to play their class. You obviously do though so you've nothing to worry about heh.

Theres also the fact that some players just plain suck and don't know how to play their class. You obviously do though so you've nothing to worry about heh.

hehe ye, well i've become pretty good at starting out the battles, fearing them so i can lay my DoT's on them, then sending in the VW. Then fearing again when they start hitting him, and then just using ShadowBolt until i win.

Did you get your connection problem sored?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I can usually kick a warlocks ass in BGs but the only time ive had trouble, i got completely owned by a 44 when i was 49 in arathi basin. They were using the succubus and kept charming me for up to 15 seconds at a time

• Advertisement

I can usually kick a warlocks ass in BGs but the only time ive had trouble, i got completely owned by a 44 when i was 49 in arathi basin. They were using the succubus and kept charming me for up to 15 seconds at a time

It's warriors that are hardest in BG's afaik. Berserker rage makes fear useless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

seamus wrote:

Taunt doesn't work on players.

abccormac wrote:
    Taunt doesn't work on players.
    Right so. Haven't dueled with the Warlock, so I just assumed it would. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Barton, stop making things up.

I can buy the warriors almost, but not the hunter.

Also, implying there are no quests in lakeshire or you have completed them all at lvl 16...

sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

He might be below minimum level for Lakeshire quests.

• Advertisement

He might be below minimum level for Lakeshire quests.
    Nope.
    I've a level 15 Warlock (maybe 16, not sure) in Lakeshire atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

10 levels is a heck of a lot - assume that they suck and you're good.

The fear issue becomes less of a danger for warriors after level 30 when they get berserker stance. They can break themselves out of a fear immediately using berserker rage.

If I haven't had a chance to hamstring them before it happens, I usually let myself get feared just far away enough that I can intercept them again and then interrupt their next spell with pummel.

Warriors cannot break deathcoil though, as far as I've seen. Lethal move!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I've beaten a few lvl 40's on my twink 29 Hunter /flex

Dustaz wrote:
    Barton, stop making things up.

I can buy the warriors almost, but not the hunter.

Also, implying there are no quests in lakeshire or you have completed them all at lvl 16...

sigh.

Why would i make things up? Whats wrong with you? a lvl21 hunter? Fear the pet.

I think the problem in lakeshire is that i can;t get any of those missions for the orcs in the castle thingy. The other quests i got are "deliver **** to stormwind for 30xp" maybe i need higher lvl for the orc quests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

You can also collect the bits to repair the bridge, kill the mongrels + poachers, kill the dragonspawns, kill the orcs to the north, get a group to kill bellygrub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

There should be enough "Obtained at lvl 15" to keep you going in Lakeshire
    Thottbot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Why would i make things up? Whats wrong with you? a lvl21 hunter? Fear the pet.

I think the problem in lakeshire is that i can;t get any of those missions for the orcs in the castle thingy. The other quests i got are "deliver **** to stormwind for 30xp" maybe i need higher lvl for the orc quests.

Sorry to be suspicious, but if you cant work out how to fill your quest log in lakeshire, then i highly doubt you can take any character 5 levels above you

Dustaz wrote:
    Sorry to be suspicious, but if you cant work out how to fill your quest log in lakeshire, then i highly doubt you can take any character 5 levels above you

I've done a few. Mainly the gnoll ones. But i can't seem to get the ones for the orcs on the road or in the keep.

i'm lvl18 soon so i can move onto duskwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Barton you remind me of myself 4 years ago when I was an annoying little ****. (Still am :D ) I fell in love with a game called counter strike and posted CONSTANTLY on the forums whilst not noticing that I was coming across like a complete and utter ****ing retard and that no-one actually cared what I was saying, then when I actually got a clue about the game still no-one cared as a result of my naivety at the start.

Take a hint.

Just play the game man, if you beat someone a few levels ahead of you, you don't need to come on here and post all about it.

Good luck.

sunzz wrote:
    Barton you remind me of myself 4 years ago when I was an annoying little ****. (Still am :D ) I fell in love with a game called counter strike and posted CONSTANTLY on the forums whilst not noticing that I was coming across like a complete and utter ****ing retard and that no-one actually cared what I was saying, then when I actually got a clue about the game still no-one cared as a result of my naivety at the start.

Take a hint.

Just play the game man, if you beat someone a few levels ahead of you, you don't need to come on here and post all about it.

Good luck.

Ok i'm no longer posting on the wow forum.

barton oot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

sunzz, you're out of line, that's a borderline attack on someone, you skirted around actually calling him names.

barton, don't take it so badly, just ease up a bit, relax and enjoy the game, don't stop posting though because of what one guy said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Yeah, that was a little harsh sunzz...

Did you look at that link Barton... there are plenty of quests for your level in Lakeshire...

level 18 is too low for Duskwood i recon... but you could prove me wrong! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Uh, where the heck is Lakeshire? :o

Or is it an Alliance place or something... Its completely new to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

That was not in the least bit harsh.

Nothing but net baby, nothing but net.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

redridge ivan.
    Alliance zone (contested).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

please stop posting

You're right Koneko, i have as much right to post here as anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Another bullying word out of anyone and I'll start handing out bannings. Don't like barton, don't post. If you have something constructive to add or to tell him, go ahead, but keep the schoolyard antics off the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I once killed a level 60 elite with my 33 Hunter

/moon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

troll shaman

Advertisement