Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Points Escape for UK Driver

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

he was going through some emotional difficulties
    Surely that's an even better reason to keep him off the road?

Anywho, it lets us know that other countries can be as guilty as us of gross incompetence and overly-fuzzy liberalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The logic with that appears to be that he gets away with it because he has amassed too many points?

Thick-as-sh1t judges make a mockery of the idea of justice all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SterlingV6

a little workaround for speeding points exists if you have family abroad who are willing to vouch for you (say they were driving), the prosecution service then sends you a letter asking you to let them know when they are in the country again so they can attend court !

Not sure if the police etc are trying to stop this happening though !

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

SterlingV6 wrote:
    a little workaround for speeding points exists if you have family abroad who are willing to vouch for you (say they were driving), the prosecution service then sends you a letter asking you to let them know when they are in the country again so they can attend court !

Not sure if the police etc are trying to stop this happening though !

I can guarrantee you that if I recieved something ike that I would sent it back with words like
    'go fudge yourselves - do your own work'

Advertisement