Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Sundogs news,

Options
  • 10-02-2006 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

New Management/New addition to Sundogs Lineup,
    Sundogs have secured amazing new management. and the band is very proud to introduce and welcome new bass player Kieran Keating... a very welcome and talented addition to the band. Check back here for more updates on Kieran very soon.

Recording of new music,
    Sundogs went into Grouse Lodge studios www.grouselodge.com in January to begin the recording of the first tracks from the forthcoming EP and album. The band will celebrate the completion of the EP with a gig on March 11th in Eamonn Dorans, Dublin..

World Class Producer and Engineer on board for album,
    The band has secured a world class team around them for the forthcoming EP and album and is very proud and honored to announce the following.

The Producer:
    The Producer is the outstanding Daniel Figgis. This man's talents and body of work is far too widespread to pin down in a paragraph. To find out more go to: www.danielfiggis.com

The Engineer:
    Ciarán Byrne's credits read like a who's who of the music industry... artists such as U2, Metallica and Van Morrison to name but a few. To find out more and check out his fantastic studio go to: www.cauldronstudios.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Neil_B wrote:
    New Management/New addition to Sundogs Lineup,
    Sundogs have secured amazing new management. and the band is very proud to introduce and welcome new bass player Kieran Keating... a very welcome and talented addition to the band. Check back here for more updates on Kieran very soon.

...erm, I have an update.

His name is actually Kieran Keegan. We at Bravest Kid In School have very fond memories of our old bass player and wish you guys the best of luck!

CoNoR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Indeed my typing fails me again!

Advertisement