Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland V's Sweeden

• 10-02-2006 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Anyone else get tickets i bought 4 from ticketmaster yesterday... is there much interest in this game??

was think there would be Stautons Bow as a manager

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

was think there would be Stautons Bow as a manager

in english please
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭jamescrombie

Would you like a dictionary?

It makes perfect sense to me?

Edited

Actually maybe not but i assume you know what i mean

Steves first games as manager

Tickets are aval from Ticketmasters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Checked for the crack and could book 4 tickets for North Stand no problem. Pity I am in college that nite, when I wasn't last year and wanted to go to a game the place was out

Bloody ticketmaster fans getting all the tickets for the Brazil games and so on, then when the team needs support they stay at home:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Would you like a dictionary?

It makes perfect sense to me?

omg! :v:
    maybe you should familiarise yourself with a book with words in it or swallow a dictonary

omg! :v:
    maybe you should familiarise yourself with a book with words in it or swallow a dictonary

Handbags at 10 paces lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What date is the game on? March 1st I think, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Cant wait, 2 of my favourite players will be there! Ibrahimovic and Larsson. Defo gettin tickets for this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Are you buying terrace tickets or waiting to see if you can get any seated ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Big Nelly wrote:
    Bloody ticketmaster fans getting all the tickets for the Brazil games and so on, then when the team needs support they stay at home:mad:

Hang on there cheech, no need to be so uppity.

I was one of the "Ticketmaster" fans who got tickets for the Brazil/Romania/Czech games last year and then I burst my hole trying to get qualifier tickets but couldnt get them because the corporates and the big time fans had them sewn up.

I've stood on the North and South terrace at some shameful friendlies, 12 subs against Russia anyone?, and in the last qualifying campaign I got tickets for the brutal teams and for the Greece game thanks to a very decent Cork City supporting mate of mine.

Before you blame people for not turning up, maybe ask the question, could they turn up if they wanted to? Not for less than a few hundred quid they couldnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Where would one get seated tickets for this? wait until closer to the game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

too right mate. Its a bollix getting tickets for competitive games and then you hear some 'Lorcan' in the pub who got 4 from his boss but couldnt decide cos the work golf outing is on the same day

Draupnir wrote:
    Hang on there cheech, no need to be so uppity.

I was one of the "Ticketmaster" fans who got tickets for the Brazil/Romania/Czech games last year and then I burst my hole trying to get qualifier tickets but couldnt get them because the corporates and the big time fans had them sewn up.

I've stood on the North and South terrace at some shameful friendlies, 12 subs against Russia anyone?, and in the last qualifying campaign I got tickets for the brutal teams and for the Greece game thanks to a very decent Cork City supporting mate of mine.

Before you blame people for not turning up, maybe ask the question, could they turn up if they wanted to? Not for less than a few hundred quid they couldnt.

I stood out for all those friendlies as well, some in the freezing cold in the well sheltered North stand(always a good laugh), what I am saying is that the majority of fans like me who go to most friendly games didn't get tickets for the Brazil game etc and when I checked on buy&sell they where going for 200 quid a ticket.

Alot of the people that did get tickets just went to that game and will never be seen in Landsdown again, thats what I was refering to!!

Advertisement