Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The top 12 mafia valentine's day cards

Options
  • 10-02-2006 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

1. My love for you it came and went, so your feet are now in wet cement.

2. Cinderella got her fella with a slipper made of glass. so please be mine valentine, or i'll have to whack your ass.

3. When a goon makes you die coz you told him goodbye, thats amore.

4. Lie down with me, it's my final offa, or you'll be lying wit jimmy hoffa.

5. Hey.

6. I'm here to fulfill your fondest wishes, now that your husband sleeps with the fishes.

7. Be my valentine, and we can do it execution-style.

8. Hope da chocolates is good, but y'know, but that ain't really what a guy's heart looks like.

9. Valentine dear, lend me a hand, so i won't be a self-made man.

10. Violets are blue, roses are red, i blew up your car so why ain't you dead?

11. Lust is fleeting, true love lingers, be mine always and you'll keep your fingers.

12. I picked up this card from a slim selection, but that's all they offer in witness protection.

Advertisement