Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A simple Request

• 10-02-2006 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, as most people know I have been a bad boy this semester by not attending much... well

Anyway i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me photocopy their notes for 1st Arts Psychology (Scraggs im looking at you) . Also Archaeology and History.......

Any donations will be much appreciated and I will owe you one favour..be that monetary or otherwise....sexual favours I cant sprong for im afraid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm pretty sure I have my 1st year psychology notes knocking around at home somewhere....not sure if they'd be any good to you though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I definitely have my first year notes somewhere, but I dunno if u do the same courses we did etc etc...

Otherwise you can have em tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Aye Grimes......can you post what courses you're doing in each subject and we'll see what we can do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I did history last year. Quite possibly have most of the notes knocking around for most of the courses, probably wont be useful but some of the courses might be the same. Post 'em up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I have Arch 10010 and 10040 notes if you want to borrow them and give me a sexual favour in return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

zane ill gladly take those 10040 notes off your hands and meet up for any sexual favours . I really need those notes :)

Thanks guys . If anyone has anything in there on medieval europe or ireland:union/dissunion :) spanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Grimes wrote:
    zane ill gladly take those 10040 notes off your hands and meet up for any sexual favours . I really need those notes :)

If see my face in the next lecture throw a rock or something at my head and you can photocopy them. I was only kidding about the sexual favours bit, sorry to disapoint you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm almost certain I've still got those Medieval Europe notes, but like urself I missed a lot of Elva's course in 1st year so...

*Points towards peacheh*
    There be the person to go ta!

As for Ireland, Union/Disunion... Could ya be more specific?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Those whos names were mentioned I thank you and will hunt you down....

HIS10010
    HIS10040
    PSY10040
    ARCH10030
    ARCH10040

Advertisement